Jesus Christ Second Coming Series
MERIDIAN OF TIME
S. A. LAMB
THE LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST WAS ANYTHING BUT COMMON
Why did God create the world?
Who are the sons and daughters of God?
Why must life and salvation be a gift?
How many of his children does God want to save?
Why did Eve and Adam choose to die?
Who is Jesus Christ?
Why did Jesus Christ offer himself as a sacrifice to God upon the cross of Calvary?
How many sons and daughters of God will be resurrected?
How many Earth years are a day for God?
What holy writings answer these questions?
Find answers to these questions, and find out how …
- the times of the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ at the meridian of time are aligned on the grand Astronomic Clock of the heavens.
- the Egyptians were taught the sciences of astronomy and math.
- the Sphinx of Giza in Egypt witnesses of the first and second comings of Jesus Christ.
- Ptolemy obtained information about the planisphere and 88 constellations.
- constellations of the ecliptic align with Bible chronology and witness of the great love of Jesus Christ and God the Father for the children of God.
- constellations of the ecliptic witness and prophesy of the days and dispensations of creation, God’s Sabbath and the Fall, Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith, Jesus Christ’s Return, and God’s Return.
- the Rose of Venus witnesses of Jesus Christ.
- previously unknown figures made by the planets and constellations align with Bible chronology and witness of Jesus Christ.
- hidden or lost treasures of knowledge in the Psalms align remarkably with Bible chronology and witness of Jesus Christ.
- jubilees may be the key to unlocking the hidden or lost meaning of prophecies about the time periods when Jesus Christ and God will return and live on Earth with mankind.